Monday, February 19, 2007

Do you believe in evolution? You should.

Some people get their backs up when they hear others talk about how Jews control the world. Not me.

Since we control the banking industry, I am just waiting for my cut.

Since we control the media, I am waiting for the TIME magazine front page article about me.

Since we control Hollywood, I am waiting for the call to star in the next Harry Potter movie (As an educator, I hope to get to play Dumbledor).

Since we control education, it appears that Jews are behind the teaching of the theory of evolution in schools. Not any of us personally…no, it is the Rabbis of the Talmud, the Sages of old, who first came up with this one.

Don't believe me? See the website of the good people at the Fair Education Foundation. They'll explain it better than I can.

I know, you wonder why I am sending you to a website run by a bunch of crazies. Well that is because so many other people are, apparently, taking this nonsense seriously.

So go ahead, teach evolution. If it is good enough for the ancient Rabbis, it should be good enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment